• issues
    March 19, 2014 at 1:05 am #27381

Has anyone figured out how to order the images in the small slider gallery of a property? No matter what I do, I have zero control over which image is to be used as the main image. I have tried various methods from upload one image at a time, renaming the files in numeric order, choosing images randomly when uploading, etc. The star to set the featured image does nothing. Basically, no control what so ever. I am pretty sure an โ€œagentโ€ will be so confused and unhappy trying to set the main image as the house instead of a bathroom.

Anna
    March 19, 2014 at 7:36 am #27429

Hello!

Thanks for the email.

The order of the images in slider is controlled from wp-admin/upload images only.You can drag/drop images in the order you need and they apply for small and large slider.

This video applies for small slider too: http://wpestate.org/video-tutorials/attach-images-to-a-postpage/

The Featured Images selection in front end submission not being saved, is a known behavior we’re fixing. It will be in version 2.041 very soon.

If you need more help, please let me know.

Thank you,
    Anna

issues
    March 19, 2014 at 7:46 am #27431

Thanks Anna.. I do not see how to “order” them. I unattached, attached etc. many different ways but they still seem to just display however they want LOL.
    I did however figure out how to set the featured image manually until the bug is fixed.

Anna
    March 19, 2014 at 7:55 am #27432

Hi!

I just tested on core. In works to drag/drop the images in wp-admin to confirm the order. Featured Image is always first (and in case you have a video too – the featured image is replaced by the video). This is for small slider only.

This screenshot may help http://help.wpestatetheme.org/assets/images/upload2.png

If you still can’t make it work, please send me wp-admin credentials and I’ll do a test on your domain directly (annapx0909@gmail.com)

Thank you
    Anna

issues
    March 19, 2014 at 8:13 am #27435

Oh wow, that was easy.. thank you for the pic, that helped a lot. Now that is how the front end should work for the agents ๐Ÿ™‚ That would really put this almost perfect theme as the best theme on the market ๐Ÿ™‚

Anna
    March 19, 2014 at 8:23 am #27436

๐Ÿ™‚ We will add this on front end submission too in the future.

Thanks!
    Anna

issues
    March 19, 2014 at 8:40 am #27437

Awesome!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.