• Peter
    August 21, 2014 at 11:49 pm #66679

Hi there, its a great theme just got started on a project and have a question around search results:

I noticed that when I use the google map header on the search template the listed properties aren’t reflected in the map (seems to be all). Is there a way within the settings to sync the google map with the listed property results?

Thanks for your help
    Peter

Anna
    August 22, 2014 at 3:33 pm #66947

Hi Peter

We made Advanced Search results page to filter results in map based on results in page.

You can see in demo http://wpresidence.net/

I’d like to see your website to see what you see to understand better. From the description, this feature already exists.

You can email me your website details at annapx0909@gmail.com

Thanks
    Anna

Peter
    August 25, 2014 at 1:44 am #68065

Hi Anna,
    thanks I can see the difference now and have set it up accordingly.

Just another question. When I do a search from another page and it passes through to the Advanced search results page is it possible for the search fields in the advanced search panel to still hold these parameters?

Thanks again
    Peter

Anna
    August 25, 2014 at 11:10 am #68194

Hi Peter

Unfortunately no, it’s not possible. It would over complicate the theme and we would not be interested in adding this either. We added AJAX search for the purpose of letting people search in map, and open results in the same page – so they can easily change the search parameters. Hope it’s enough 🙂

Thanks
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.