• Christian
    December 18, 2014 at 7:11 pm #101304

I was wondering if you could give me a quote on adding in some custom functions to WPResidence theme. If you could give me an estimate for each item individually I would appreciate it. I have read that you will give a 50% discount on items you want to add to future releases, hopefully these are some. Here they are:

1. Limit number of pictures a customer can upload for a listing based on membership package. For example, a bronze member can upload 1 pictures per listing. A gold member could upload 5.

2. Add geolocation to advanced search so that people can search for homes within a certain mile range from a particular landmark.

3. Allow for coupons during signup to give a discount on membership packages.

4. All for a discount based on a certain email extension. For example, a military user with a “.mil” email extension would receive an email with a discount they could use that is only for them and cannot be shared or used again.

5. Ability to show listings based on membership hierarchy. For example, a gold member’s listing would be the first results on the listings page while a silver member’s listings would be second and bronze would be third on the list.

6. Limit number of amenities displayed on a listing based on a member’s package. For example, a Gold member would be able to display 10 amenities on the page, a silver could display 5 and a bronze could display 1.

7. Ability to submit an online application to a particular listing from the listing page or a button on the listing page that will redirect to an online application page where the visitor can submit the application exclusively for the property listed on the previous page.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks! Christian

December 23, 2014 at 2:59 pm #101408

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately at this moment we are fully booked and we do not take custom work requests.

But please open a ticket in our ticket system http://support.wpestate.org/ and we will try to provide a answer after January,15.

Thank you,

August 4, 2015 at 8:27 pm #118369

I too would love to see a photo limit setup for packages. (This is one of the key reasons I have yet to purchase this theme)
    Additional “wants” would be:
    A results page without thumbnails would be a nice option.
    Adding the ability to click through the photos right on the results pages would be awesome . (Like this one: http://wedesignthemes.com/themes/index.php?theme=realproperty )
    Open house tags which can include date and time would be great.
    Printable flyer page option
    banner placements

The forum ‘Custom Work’ is closed to new topics and replies.