• Martin
    August 29, 2014 at 9:33 am #70350

1. Hi Anna, I use Tranposh plugin to make my site multilingual. When english is set as default language than my first choice in the list of countries when submitting the property is Slovak Republic (as I set in General settings of your theme). However when I translate my page into Slovak, and user wants to submit a property, the first country showing up is Afganistan. I don’t think there is something we can do about it, but the truth is that I don’t really need all the countries in the list. I just want to leave Slovakia and a few more so users don’t have to scroll all the way down from Afganistan to Slovakia. Where do I remove unnecessary countires from the list?
    2. My second question: when i use following command
    [for=”property_state”] {
    display: none;
    }
    [id=”property_state”] {
    }

[for=”property_county”] {
    }
    [id=”property_county”] {
    }

as found in one of the threads, remaining fields Country, City, Area and ZIP code are not aligned correctly (I can’t attach picture here so you could see what I mean), it is bottom line is positinog to the right side and there is no space between the fields which doesn’t look very nice

Thank you

Juanecillo
    August 29, 2014 at 9:53 am #70358

1 – wpresidence\libs\theme-admin.php
    Line 2501: $countries = array(“Afghanistan”, “Albania”, “Algeria”, “American Samoa”, “Andorra”, “Angola”, “Anguilla”, “Antarctica”, “Antigua and Barbuda”,

2 – wpresidence\libs\property.php
    Line 624: $countries = array(“Afghanistan”, “Albania”, “Algeria”, “American Samoa”, “Andorra”, “Angola”, “Anguilla”, “Antarctica”, “Antigua and Barbuda”, “Argentina”, “Armenia”, “Aruba”, “Australia”, “Austria”, “Azerbaijan”, “Bahamas”,

Anna
    September 6, 2014 at 8:18 am #76318

Hi guys,

Thank for commenting here. I totally missed this forum

Dear Martin – for question 2, you must go to templates/submit_templates/ and re-order the half_form and half_form_last order based on the remaining fields. Or you remove an entire row (first and last column) from CSS

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.