• UrmasK
    July 22, 2015 at 10:14 am #116506

I’m using WP Residence to create a web for a project for 2 new houses with 8 apartments each, both on one lot (one address)

As these are located on one address and it’s a web for one project, I don’t need address fields at all. Instead we use house 1 or house 2, 1st or 2nd floor, apartment number. The country option is also forced so I can’t leave this empty.

Currently I have not filled any address fields and the property page looks like this:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I marked 3 areas that should contain address informations. How can I remove it?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  UrmasK. Reason: replacing BB code with html code
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  UrmasK.
    Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    July 28, 2015 at 11:34 am #117374

Hi UrmasK,

Thank you for your message.
    I have already answered you at this on our support system.

Thank you,

July 28, 2015 at 7:59 pm #117503

Well others want to know as well! Whats the answer?

July 29, 2015 at 11:38 am #117596

Hi Urmas,

This is the reply:

The property page is coded in single-estate_property.php

From this php file you can remove the address that should display above the property slider images in you case – , , –

To remove the map button use this CSS:

#slider_enable_map {

display: none;

The “Property Address ” is coded in below files depending on the properties display type- tabs or accordion

– wpresidence\templates\property_page_acc_content.php for property details displayed as accordion like this property: http://wpresidence.net/properties/lovelace-road-gr

– wpresidence\templates\property_page_tab_content.php for property details displayed as tabs as it is in the image you have attached.

I recommend you to use child theme and keep backups

Hope above helps.

Thank you,

July 29, 2015 at 12:32 pm #117603

Is it possible to add more than one pin on the map? if we want to show a model home that is available in multiple locations on this map?

July 31, 2015 at 12:26 pm #117858

Hi davidabc

I understand what you wish but this feature doesn’t exist on our theme.

Thank you,

July 31, 2015 at 1:34 pm #117879

Each property can have 1 pin which shows based on category, action or action + category selected. The pin needs an address and that can be:

a. the coordinates saved for the lat and long fields, available in each property (either by clicking on the map or clicking pin address to map)

b. default google maps location if no custom lat and long is set (which is middle of the earth)

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.