• Lee Bumstead
    December 17, 2013 at 9:32 am #12772

Hi Anna,

First let me say what a wonderful theme this is. Almost ready to replace my old website with this new one.

But a quick question for now.

On my property page, it shows the map with an image of the property and text. To match the other pages, I have reduced the size of the map. Now the picture and text looks incomplete on the screen (see – so I would like to remove the picture, leaving only the text as a marker. Alternatively, I would like to remove both, and replace with a standard marker.

Please can you let me know how I can go about doing this?

Many thanks in advance, Lee.

Lee Bumstead
    December 17, 2013 at 9:33 am #12773

For some reason, the website link was removed – it is http://thesouthamptonlettingagent.co.uk/wp/properties/4-bed-house-harrison-road-swaything/

December 18, 2013 at 11:27 am #13125

Dear Lee,

Thank you for your comments.

To remove the Infobox image only, and keep the text, use this CSS:

.info_details img{

.info_details {
    margin-top: -160px;

To remove the info box all together (images and text) use this CSS line:

.info_details {

For the menu, I noticed it’s too long now with the logo having a larger width than on demo. I would use this CSS

#access a {
    padding: 0 0.70em;
    font-size: 15px;

.logo {
    margin-top: 26px;
    padding-right: 0px;

These CSS logo lines I would add in the child theme style.css

One question. I noticed you have a schedule meeting plugin on property page? What is the name of that plugin? Looks interesting.

Thank you!

Lee Bumstead
    December 18, 2013 at 12:40 pm #13143

Hi Anna,

Many thanks for the code. That really sorted it out for me. And thanks for sorting out the menu. That was going to be my next question.

Now that the map looks better. How do I centre it on the property? Can’t work out how to do that.

The booking thing isn’t a plugin – though I might suggest that to them. It’s a website called “Full Slate” (www.fullslate.com) – they do online booking diaries, mainly used by hairdressers – but I found it really useful for creating bookings forms for each property. And it’s just inserted using an Iframe, a little bit of coding, and I used one of the fields that I didn’t use (square foot I think) to add the relevant diary code.

I would recommend it to any real estate agent, looking to get more viewings. People really like it, because it allows them to book viewings without having to actually to speak and at a time they want.

Cheers, Lee.

December 19, 2013 at 12:11 pm #13470

Hi Lee,

To move the pin up on the map you have to edit the .js files. This is a topic forum that will help http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/move-pin-default-position-on-property-page/

Thank you for the tip about the software 🙂 Really interesting.

Talk soon,

Lee Bumstead
    December 20, 2013 at 8:38 pm #13833

Hi Anna,

Many thanks for your help on the map side there. That did the trick.

I did notice my bit about Full Slate on your Facebook page 😀

Cheers, Lee.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.