• naturalstate
    January 10, 2015 at 7:22 pm #101691

I need to remove and add some things to the property page. We have a different type of real estate business where a lot of these things don’t apply to us and am hoping that we can customize the look of the property page.

I need these things removed:
    “Add to Favorites” button above the social media icons. We’re not going to be using the log in feature and have no need for people to save favorites, because there will only be one property available for a users city.

Below the property title there it says the property title again and has the word “in”. I think that this was if you had different types of properties like rentals, etc. We only have one kind of property. So it looks weird.

We won’t have any property features listed at all, so is it possible to remove the entire horizontal bar that says “Property Features”?

To Add:
    Right above the Price on the top right, is it possible to add another price? See we have a listing price and then a sale price. Could I create a new field for that and display it above the price?

I’ve attached images for clarity. I’m assuming that this may have to be custom work, and we are ok with that. But if you can direct us in the right direction we are willing to try to make the changes ourselves.

Thank you so much for a great theme and great service!

http://www.gnnd.com/devel/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/wp-res-changes.jpg

Anna
    January 12, 2015 at 2:46 pm #101735

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

1. You can remove the Add to favorites with the below CSS:

For the heart from Property Unit
    .icon-fav-off {
    display: none;
    }

For Add to favorites in the property page
    #add_favorites {
    display: none;
    }
    You can use the CSS in Theme Options-Design-Custom CSS.

2.Below the property title there it says the property title again and has the word “in”. I think that this was if you had different types of properties like rentals, etc. We only have one kind of property. So it looks weird.
    —> You nee to make the changes in single-estate_property.php

3.We won’t have any property features listed at all, so is it possible to remove the entire horizontal bar that says “Property Features”?
    —> In 1.08 version if you delete all features, you will not have anything related displaying in front end.

For the details that you wish to add, please open a ticket here: http://support.wpestate.org/ and we will try to help you if possible, if not to discuss further about the custom work.

Thank you,
    Roxana

naturalstate
    January 19, 2015 at 5:44 am #101958

Thank you Anna, I was able to make all those changes and they worked perfectly.
    I meant to ask also, how I remove the “compare properties + button on the individual property preview squares. This is the + symbol that is next to the heart and social share buttons.

I’m assuming I can just add some CSS in the Design section of WP Residence Options like I did to remove the “heart” icon for favorites.

And I’m going to open up a ticket for the other couple things I needed added.

Thank you so much!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.