• Ksearch
    December 16, 2013 at 8:25 pm #12631

Hi! I keep customizing your nice template. Now I’m working in the revolution slider for the homepage header.

I would like it to be always centered with the content area so when the browser window gets resized, it will just crop the sides but keep the height fixed.

Right now, the only way I got it to keep the original height is with “Fixed” option selected but I can’t align center it, just sticks to the left and keep cropping from right when the window get resized.

Do you know how can I achieve that effect? Thanks!

December 18, 2013 at 11:43 am #13131

Hi K,

Thank you for writing. I hope the customizations are going well.

About Revolution Slider question, Use the Custom Settings – http://themepunch.com/codecanyon/revolution_wp/documentation/#!/main_settings

Thank you!

December 18, 2013 at 10:35 pm #13289

Thanks Anna, I’ve tried that but can’t get it to work.

The effect I’m trying to achieve is exactly the same as wpestate.org home page:
    · Fixed height unit the browser window gets smaller than the bellow content width.
    · When the user reduce the browser window, the Slider get cropped from both left and right sides while keeping its center alignment (Right now it just crops from the right while the user resizes the browser window)

I’m guessing maybe there is some CSS class keeping the slide container from centering in the div?

You can take a look to the slider settings (the slider height is 350px):

What do you think I could try?

December 18, 2013 at 11:12 pm #13295

With “Auto responsive” setting I get to keep the slider centered and crop from both sides as the window resizes. But the height start reducing as soon as users start resizing the window. This configuration could work for me uf there’s a way to keep height fixed with “Auto responsive” (until browser window match content width).

December 23, 2013 at 9:50 am #14400

Hi K,

Sorry for the delay. I didn’t get the email and I only saw your forum post today.

Here’s my 2cents of this topic. Since you change sliders width, height is resized accordingly. Change the slider grid to a higher “height” value. That should give you a different height on small screen resolutions.

Let me know if it helps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.