• davidn68
    March 20, 2015 at 2:42 pm #104747

​Hello,

I would like to know, if it is possible to add a Search Module in the User Dashboard.
    The agents who have many properties would find it easier to search and edit/delete properties.

Or maybe, an “Edit” button (Not in User Dash) that appears only to the designated users/agents of the properties, which will enable them easier and quicker editing/deleting access.

Is this possible?

Thanks!​

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  davidn68.
    davidn68
    March 25, 2015 at 4:21 pm #104989

Hello,

I would like to rephrase my question.

Is there a possibility to add an “Edit this property” button that will appear only if the Owner/Administrator are logged in? (Whilst in the property description)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  davidn68.
    Anna
    March 27, 2015 at 5:00 pm #105159

Hi david

Thank you for the comment.

Regarding

Is there a possibility to add an “Edit this property” button that will appear only if the Owner/Administrator are logged in? (Whilst in the property description)

I am afraid what you wish is not easy to implement and I am not sure if it’s possible either.

At this moment we are fully booked and we cannot review new custom work requests, so I can only recommend to see if another development company can help with this implementation – if you need it now and it’s a must.

For any other features we have in the theme – you can also contact us for support here – http://support.wpestate.org/login/

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.