• Dave
    August 27, 2014 at 1:26 pm #69074

Hello

could you please tell me how to get the search by size section working on the site, I cant find instructions anywhere.

many thanks

Dave πŸ™‚

Anna
    August 28, 2014 at 7:28 am #69550

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the comment. I am not sure what you mean by “search by size”. You mean how to add Property Size in advanced search fields?

You must enable custom advanced search from admin – theme options – advanced search. After that, you select the properties fields and the compare mode. For Property Lot Size you should use greater, smaller or equal as this is number field. Help – http://help.wpestatetheme.org/#advsearchfields

Thank you
    Anna

Dave
    August 28, 2014 at 8:21 am #69582

Hi Anna

thanks for the reply.

my apologies for not explaining correctly.

in the top menu under properties there is a menu link called “search by size” then from this there are more options “Rooms” “Studios” “1 Bedroom” etc on each of these pages we just want to display the properties that are specific to that size.

if you look at 4+ bedrooms it say there are none but there are 3 that should be displayed.

Looking forward to your reply.

Dave πŸ™‚

Anna
    August 29, 2014 at 7:40 am #70293

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the details. Now I understand you talk about AJAX FILTERS – SORT BY.

If the AJAX filters don’t work it means you have some problems with Titles and Slugs for custom taxonomies – not matching.

Please check that all your Categories, Actions, Cities, Areas – have titles and slugs identical (edit and create them based on this help – http://help.wpestatetheme.org/#Google_Maps_Search

If you still can’t make it work, please email me your website credentials at annapx0909@gmail.com

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.