• Jay Seener
    September 10, 2014 at 4:12 pm #80053

Just a quick one

To get the same look as the demo featured agent page, what would be the exact shortcode to use on the page.

Thanks anna

September 15, 2014 at 7:32 am #83531

Hi Jay

We have the columns + featured agent shortcode.

Here is our demo code if you wish to use that as start base. Replace IDs with your website IDs. Install HH columns plugin to see IDs easier.

———-start page content———-

Featured Agent is a dedicated shortcode which you can add to any page/post. The shortcode displays the agent photo, contact information and a link to all listings assigned to the agent. The colored border is optional. Hover color is changed from Theme Options. Here are some examples of this shortcode at work.

[spacer height=”22″]

[container_half position=”first” title=”” border=”agentborder”][featured_agent id=”79″][/featured_agent][/container_half]

[container_half position=”last” title=”” border=”agentborder”][featured_agent id=”90″][/featured_agent][/container_half]

[container_half position=”first” title=”” border=”agentborder”][featured_agent id=”45″][/featured_agent][/container_half]

[container_half position=”last” title=”” border=”agentborder”][featured_agent id=”86″][/featured_agent][/container_half]

December 12, 2014 at 8:09 pm #101209

I only copied line:
    “[container_half position=”first” title=”” border=”agentborder”][featured_agent id=”79″][/featured_agent][/container_half]”

into a text widget and the results displayed all agents. How do I get it to only display one agent?

December 12, 2014 at 8:23 pm #101210

Ignore my last. I found my issue. Here is the results of what worked.

[featured_agent id=”57″ notes=”notes about agent”][/featured_agent]

December 13, 2014 at 1:51 am #101213

Ok. I take that back again. The shortcode [featured_agent id=”57″ notes=”notes about agent”][/featured_agent] works, however it does not display the agent’s info like it does on the agent list page.

I would like to know how do we get a single agent’s contact info and social sites to display with the shortcode above, so the results produced from the shortcode are a single agent’s info in one block that will be displayed like the agents here, in their individual blocks:http://themeforest.net/item/wp-residence-real-estate-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/7896392

December 15, 2014 at 9:32 am #101235

Happy to hear correcting the shortocde worked.

On our demo we have 1 full row with Visual Composer then featured agents shortcodes are listed 1 after another

See this screenshot please http://i.imgur.com/mM3Lkvl.jpg

If you wish us to help align agents send us wp-admin and we will do this for you. Please use our private ticket system for sending us private details and for any immediate help needed – http://support.wpestate.org/

The forum is used for public information.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.