• G
    May 30, 2014 at 7:09 am #39632

Hello Anna,
    Iv manually set all the sidebars “where to Show sideBar” to none, but when new properties are added it defaults to the right, where can I find the code to set this to none always?

On the front end submission is there a way of only showing small sider as an option?

and finally iv been using SEO by Yoast which works great in the backend, do you know if there is a way of applying there panel into the front end property submissions / blogs?

Thanks

Anna
    June 2, 2014 at 6:32 am #40061

Hi G,

For question 1 – default sidebar for properties submitted is primary sidebar. This is hardcoded I am afraid and would have to be edited in the code. Maybe we can give a direction to what file to modify. I will ask my colleagues to take a look.

For question 2- you can modify the file using this forum instructions http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/how-to-make-small-slider-default-in-user-submission/

You can remove the full width slider in the code as well.

For question 3 – I don’t know of any option that could allow the SEO YOAST plugin to work in front end submission. You can ask them as well, but I don’t believe this option exists.

Thank you
    Anna

crerem
    June 3, 2014 at 11:00 am #40170

For question 1

add this option
    update_post_meta($post_id, ‘sidebar_option’, ‘none’);

around line 580 in user-dashboard-add.php . You should similar lines of code there.

Good Luck

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.