• G
    May 30, 2014 at 7:09 am #39632

Hello Anna,
    Iv manually set all the sidebars “where to Show sideBar” to none, but when new properties are added it defaults to the right, where can I find the code to set this to none always?

On the front end submission is there a way of only showing small sider as an option?

and finally iv been using SEO by Yoast which works great in the backend, do you know if there is a way of applying there panel into the front end property submissions / blogs?

June 2, 2014 at 6:32 am #40061

Hi G,

For question 1 – default sidebar for properties submitted is primary sidebar. This is hardcoded I am afraid and would have to be edited in the code. Maybe we can give a direction to what file to modify. I will ask my colleagues to take a look.

For question 2- you can modify the file using this forum instructions http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/how-to-make-small-slider-default-in-user-submission/

You can remove the full width slider in the code as well.

For question 3 – I don’t know of any option that could allow the SEO YOAST plugin to work in front end submission. You can ask them as well, but I don’t believe this option exists.

Thank you

June 3, 2014 at 11:00 am #40170

For question 1

add this option
    update_post_meta($post_id, ‘sidebar_option’, ‘none’);

around line 580 in user-dashboard-add.php . You should similar lines of code there.

Good Luck

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.