• UdonCondos
    May 28, 2015 at 5:54 pm #109427

We have several condo, land, and auction domains for 3 cities. We would like a separate website for each domain. We would like them all to use a single database, filtered for each domain.

Scenario examples:

– A condo entered in the Udon website is also visible to a user visiting the Khon Kaen website.
    – A land or condo ad entered into any website has its category changed to “auction” and only then appears in the auction website.

That’s the gist of it. We need the different sites so as to optimize SEO for each within the various cities.

Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    August 4, 2015 at 10:44 am #118298

Hi UdonCondos

Thank you for your message and I apologize for late answer.
    I understand what you wish but as you already probably know from Support system unfortunately, at this moment the Development Team is fully booked and we do not take any request or provide estimations.

Until they finish it, we cannot take new custom work.
    Because they are working with third party on this, we cannot offer a timeline when we will be available.

Really sorry we cannot help. We do not wish you to wait for us in any way. Perhaps you can find a developer on Envato Studio – http://studio.envato.com/. But I could not recommend a specific person.

Thank you for understanding,

The forum ‘Custom Work’ is closed to new topics and replies.