• Chris
    January 31, 2014 at 10:11 am #20576

Hey there,

so thanks for the latest update. 2.03 fixes some major troubles I’ve had with the theme.
    Here comes the next trouble. In germany “houses” are called “häuser” when I name the category “häuser” and type “haeuser” in the slug, the sort-function of the search won’t work for the category. Same with “Grundstücke”. Can you imagine to provide utf-8 in the future? Or do you have another solution for the problem.

Thanks a lot in advance and keep up the good work.

Regards,
    Chris

Anna
    February 2, 2014 at 2:43 am #20780

Hi Chris,

I understand the problem. The search needs titles and slugs to match, but characters like ü are transformed to latin in slugs, making titles and slugs different.

This is something we’re looking into, and it requires some time to investigate. Will post here updates tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the solution is to use titles without characters like “ü”, until we have a solution.

Thank you!
    Anna

Anna
    February 3, 2014 at 3:09 pm #20978

Hi Chris,

We’re still investigating this. It’s a more difficult one. Will update tomorrow the progress made.

Thank you
    Anna

Anna
    February 4, 2014 at 3:57 am #21016

Hi Chris,

We’ve been testing a solution on our core product. So far, tests are good. I’d like to send you the file we modified so you can test as well with all the german characters you have on your website. Can you please email me at annapx0909@gmail.com? I’ll send it to you today.

Thank you
    Anna

Chris
    February 5, 2014 at 4:16 pm #21427

Hi Anna,

your provided Files did the job.
    Thx a lot.

Regards,
    Chris

Anna
    February 6, 2014 at 3:14 am #21470

Hi Chris,

Wonderful 🙂 Thank you for the follow and for the help with this test 🙂

Let me know if you need additional assistance.

Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.