1. If ADMIN doesn’t let users become agents automatically when users register in front end, then:
– AGENTS are added from wp-admin AGENTS
– properties can be assigned to an AGENT in wp-admin/properties/add or edit new property
– users register and submit properties (their profile is attached to the property but it doesn’t show in Agent List)
– admin can assign an agent to an user’s property, if he offers such a service.
2. If ADMIN lets users become agents automatically when users register, then:
– Users profiles will be listed under AGENTS and they will work same as agents do now.
NOTE: this works only if users register in front end.