• Patsak
    May 11, 2014 at 2:22 pm #36068

Hi Anna,

I just noticed that there are some words that are not in your provided .PO file (when use POedit program), so does that mean I have to translate those words on Php file directly?

Best regards

May 12, 2014 at 8:15 am #36180

Hi Anna,

As described in my email, I’m now fighting with the translation: I bought the WPML plugin (first package, not CMS one), so I have to translate most of the website using the po file. I noticed in the forum that you said you have the french translation of the wp estate them: can you please it to me?

By the way, I’m not sure I will be able to translate all the words! For example I do not know where to translate the property facilities (Air con, pool …): cannot find the english words in the wp-estate po file?! Also the custom fields like: property floor, ….?! Also, even I have translated some words, like Inquire, Details, …it doesn’t appear in the website.

Thanks for your help

May 12, 2014 at 9:09 am #36185

Hi Patsak,

What are the words? If they aren’t, we will make sure they are added in the next release. Normally, all text should be editable from Theme Options or from POEDIT.

Thank you and looking forward to your list.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.