• Rob B
    February 27, 2014 at 6:19 am #24214

Here’s something that’s a little confusing: in this one respect, the sidebar Advanced Search Widget does not seem to work like the Advanced Search Widget that appears over the Revolution Slider.

In order for all “Types” to be shown in the sidebar version of the widget, properties must be assigned that type. In the page widget, it seems that all the Types will show even if properties aren’t assigned to those Types.

I might be doing something wrong or setting option improperly but I double-checked all the options and didn’t see an option to turn “All Types” on or off.

It took me a little while to figure this out so I thought I would save people the time if they are having the same problem. And also, to ask the creators if they are aware of the differences between the page and sidebar versions of the Advanced Search Widget!

February 28, 2014 at 2:50 am #24291

Hi Rob,

Advanced Search over Map, Advanced Search shortcode and Advanced Search widget have all the same functionality and fields.

However, for the Advanced Search over map/image/revolution slider there is an extra settings in Theme Options – Appearance:

Show Cities and Areas with 0 properties in Advanced Search (YES/NO).

Is that the option that makes the difference for you?

If it’s not, I’d like to see your URL to understand better the difference. As I said above, all 3 advance search options work with the same fields.

Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.