• Henry
    August 28, 2014 at 7:33 am #69552

Double quotes are automatically added to the Picture URL field in the User Profile, making the photo not shown. If I remove the quotes manually in admin it will work. If users upload another image, the quotes are put back.

How can I fix this?

August 28, 2014 at 3:21 pm #69785

Hi Henry,

I will ask my colleagues to take a look directly the your example. For us that didn’t happen, so I assume it may have something to do with image name? Please show me the page when the image doesn’t save – and give me all the credentials to access that profile. Plus, send me FTP credentials and wp-admin at annapx0909@gmail.com

Thank you

August 28, 2014 at 5:43 pm #69868

Hey, same exact issue here for me.

Thanks for finding and posting the problem Henry.

Anna, are there any immediate suggestions on what to do here?

August 29, 2014 at 7:30 am #70291

Hi Eli,

I haven’t been able to replicate, so we have to replicate to understand why there are ” added to profile image.

In Demo and our test domains – when we add an image in My profile – Upload Image – it saves all the time.

So, as I asked Henry, please send me FTP – link to user profile and the image your uploading – so we can replicate. Then we can find the solution and give it to you in the next release which is 90% done.

Thank you

August 30, 2014 at 8:00 pm #71383

Hi Anna, I’ll create an ftp and wp-admin account for you asap. For clarification, the URL for the most recent uploaded image *will* save okay, except with a ” around it (as seen in user profile). So when I either refreshed the user profile page, or bring the property back with the user’s photo at the bottom, the user photo won’t show at all (unless I manually delete the quotes).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.