• Jose
    July 30, 2014 at 12:23 am #55428

Can the theme use the idxpress to create property pages automatically?

the plugin does create “pages” when clicked from the sidebar listing, is there a way to have these displayed on actual propery pages, where they can be seen on the home page with pictures like th eones that you manually do.

Thank You! for your time

July 30, 2014 at 7:45 am #55531

Hi Jose,

Thank you for the email.

dsIDXpress imports properties from their own server and database. What you see with the plugin in demo is all you can do because that’s part of dsIDXpress functionality. This is a link where we explain how it works http://wpresidence.net/dsidxpress-plugin-how-it-works-in-wp-residence/

Thank you

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Anna.
    August 4, 2014 at 4:16 am #57603

thanks, appreciate it.

another question, how can I change the labels on the advanced search?

Example: Instead of the default “Min Tyoe Room”, I want ” min. bedrooms”

Thank you for your great support!

I did try to play in the “theme options” under “advanced search” menu, but could not figure it out.

August 4, 2014 at 4:22 am #57606

Sorry, one more about the idx.

The map will be showing the idx listings, but does the advanced search menu filter the idx listings on the map.

Example: Changing the advanced search to a minimum of 5 bedrooms homes, will that filter the idx results that are showing on the map?

Thanks again

August 5, 2014 at 7:36 am #58297

Hi Jose

For Advanced Search – you have to use Advanced Search CUSTOM – YES. Save. And then populate the spots with your chosen fields. This is the help – http://help.wpestatetheme.org/#advsearchfields

If you need more assistance, I can help if you send me wp-admin access.

Thank you

August 5, 2014 at 7:38 am #58298

About IDX search – that dsIDXPress option works only with the IDX listings widget. It was the only workaround we could do, considering the plugin developers offer no access to their database.

Because of the same restriction, it’s impossible to filter IDX listings from search results in our own map.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.