• Sargantana
    June 16, 2014 at 9:45 am #42556

Hi Anna

I have seen you’ve published a new theme: wp-residence. I like very much this new theme, and I wonder if there are many diferences between wp-estate and wp-residence.

Thanks, and congratulations for this new amazing theme!

June 19, 2014 at 7:45 am #43058

Hi Sargantana,

Thank you very much for the comment.

About the difference, this is a summary of the new additions to WP RESIDENCE:

Besides the different design approach, in WP RESIDENCE we have some new features.

We have map height control (open, close – in admin), we have global header control with the option to override global setting in each page/post.

Then we have Visual Composer for shortcode management, Advanced Search option to be on/off, open/closed.

We also have Ajax Search on map. We added custom filters in properties list page (different options).

We added a Property Slider in header – and admin selects what properties and how fast slides change.

We have extra settings for Properties List page.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!

October 14, 2014 at 10:31 pm #99981

Will booking ever be integrated into WP Residence?

October 16, 2014 at 7:12 am #100004

Hi Blue,

Yes, we have plans for that. We’re now at 1.06

We have already a list of new features for residence in 1.07 and 1.08

Booking will probably be left for 2.0 so we have time to gather feedback from clients using WP ESTATE 3.0 with booking features.

Thank you

October 26, 2014 at 1:07 pm #100310

Hi Anna,

so will the features of WP ESTATE and WP RESIDENCE eventually converge, i.e. only the design is different? Or are the development roadmaps different so as to serve different needs in the the online real estate market?

October 27, 2014 at 11:28 am #100318

Hi Svend

We wish to add in WP RESIDENCE Stripe (1.07) then booking (probably 2.0). And from WP RESIDENCE to WP ESTATE we wish to add spyder pins. We haven’t made any plans more than that.

We tell the world our plans that are for sure going to be implemented 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.