• victor
    June 26, 2015 at 10:12 am #113087

Firts of all, I believe wp residence is an awesome theme for real estate websites!

I am helping a client that has purchased your theme to configure WPML. I have experience working with WPML on other websites and your documnetation have been very helpfull, but there is two things I am having problems with:

1) There is a custom field that is not being translated to the other languages. I can only change the value on the original language (spanish) and then, the value is the same for the three languages. I am sending a screenshot of that custom field (After price label)

From the Translation Managament section, I have selected the option “translate” for the “plan_price” custom field, but I don´t know if that is the custom field that correspons to the after price label field.

Maybe the custom field I want to translate is “property_label” but is selected to “Copy” by default (I supposed because of the wpml-config.xml of the theme). I don´t know if I should modify that file, as I suppose it has been configured like that on purpose.

2) The propperties list half template is not generating the google maps pins on the original language. Only on other languages:

On that links you can se both problems: “semana” not being translates, and pins not being generated on origuinal language.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  victor.
    Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    June 26, 2015 at 12:45 pm #113106

Hi Victor,
    Thank you for your message.

Please use our support system if you wish our assistance – this is a general interest forum where clients can share their custom solutions if they wish to.

Client support is here – http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.