AnnaAugust 20, 2015 at 8:41 am #120789
You must follow all these steps:
a. In all your taxonomy translation follow this rule – Titles must match slugs. Looking at one taxonomy – I see it doesn’t. So please delete slugs and let wordpress create them – http://i.imgur.com/qMjmJD7.png. Edit slugs from Category – Edit Category if WPMl doesn’t allow you to edit the slugs from their settings.
b. Add Pins to action + category combination in every language AFTER you edit slugs from Theme Options – Pin Management.
c. If you use Read From File YES (and I see you do) , make sure WP RESIDENCE 1.11.1 or above is your main theme because this one has an update for this read system + WPML and follow these steps. And make sure you have + WPML 3.2 or above.
2. Go via FTP to wpcontent/themes/wpresidence/pins.txt
3. Rename pins.txt to pins-en.txt for English
4. Create new pins.txt files for each language you have. Like pins-de.txt (German) where de is replaced with language code, and so on.
5. Go to Theme Options – Generate Pins. Click Generate Pins in every language.
6. Make sure you translate the Advanced Search Results page in every language.patymorghNovember 10, 2015 at 3:30 am #123444
How can I create new pins.txt files for each language ? Can I just duplicate them ?
Paty MorghettiAnnaNovember 11, 2015 at 3:28 pm #123445
Yes, just duplicate them. And make sure the names are set according to above instructions. Then click generate pins button in every language.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.