• qtl
    July 25, 2015 at 11:45 am #117001

Hi there,

We are using the WPresidence theme for a client. Automatic payments are set up for paypal, API’s added etc and all seems to be working fine however I want to change the notification message the client receives when someone sets up a recurring membership so that it is branded for them.

How to replace the word WpEstate in this instance?

I have CodeStyling Localization plugin installed but this does not help for this issue.

July 25, 2015 at 11:46 am #117003

I should say that this is the message sent from PayPal. I cannot find a setting within the clients paypal account for this.

July 25, 2015 at 5:29 pm #117047

There is another issue with this that I am struggling to resolve – paypal is charging for the same thing twice.

I have set up a plan which is for 10 properties with none featured, set paid submission to membership entered the paypal api credential plus client id and secret key (I followed the video tutorial for this) and on the membership package itself, I have set it as follows:

Billing time unit: 1 month
    Bill every x units: 1
    How many listings are included?: 10 (unlimited: not checked)
    Package price: 10
    Is visible?: yes

Any ideas how to stop the clients being charged twice when they pay for membership?

Also, the paypal confirmation email does not contain the name of the customer, it has WpEstate in the name field?!

wpestate as customer name screenshot

Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    July 28, 2015 at 11:35 am #117376

I am sorry for the delay – but we did not get this message.

Please use our support system if you wish our assistance – this is a general interest forum where clients can share their custom solutions if they wish to.

Client support is here – http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.