We’ve been looking for a third party plugin to watermark new images added to any part of WP Estate and we’re happy to announce that we’ve found one that has all the features you need.
The plugin name is Image Watermark , and it’s signed by http://www.dfactory.eu/plugins/image-watermark/
Image Watermark is useful if you need to protect your images copyright throughout the website.
You can install it from wp-admin back-end or you can upload it via FTP to your plugins folder.
The only note we want to add is that the watermark applies to new images only.
Here are the specs from the developer website, confirmed by us:
- Choose the position of watermark image
- Upload custom watermark image
- Watermark image preview
- Set watermark offset
- Select post types where watermark will be aplied to images or select adding watermark during any image upload
- Select from 3 methods of aplying watermark size – original, custom or scaled
- Set watermark transparency / opacity
- Protect your images from copying via drag&drop
- Disable right mouse click on images
- Disable image protection for logged-in users
- .pot file for translations included
If you have a good plugin to share with us, please leave a comment.