WP Estate – How admin creates the Add New Property page and user adds a new property
WP Estate – How admin creates the Add New Property submission page and user adds a new property- for Booking Module
This video tutorial shows all the necessary steps to add a new property. This is special for Booking module.
First, the Website Administrator must create the Add New Property page, using the User Dashboard Submit template.
In order to add a new property, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- type the name of the property;
- add the property’s description;
- type the property’s price;
- choose how many guests are you willing to host;
- you can choose to add cleaning and city fee;
- add images – mandatory;
- then you can input all information about the property – size, no of room and a lot more.
The user will be able to see all his listing in My Properties List tab.
Please see the video tutorial for all the details.