WP Residence – Version 1.10 Features
WP RESIDENCE 1.10 NEW FEATURES
We release today the new version of our great theme WP Residence – version 1.10.
We hope you will enjoy these new additions.
The most important new additions are listed below:
- Multi-Currency Option;
- New Global and Custom Property Page Options:
- Option to display Agent on sidebar by default;
- Show property information as tabs;
- Property thumbs slider in vertical layout;
- Add Walkscore API for each property *optional.
- Advanced Search Vertical design – type 3;
- Option to choose list view as default for Properties List/Taxonomy page and Advanced Search Results page;
- Option to change the price separator from Admin;
- Hidden field in Property page for both user and admin;
- New design for the mobile menu;
- 2 New headers;
- Transparent menu over header;
- Option to choose a background image for footer;
- Re-order images in submission form;
- URL field available for Agents;
- Option to choose Google Maps default view from admin: Satellite, Terrain, Roadmap, Hybrid;
- Full change log.
With Multiple Currency management area – admin can add different currency options and conversion value for each currency. All these options can be deleted or edited at any time.
Admin will also have a new multiple currency widget to place in sidebar, footer widgets or header widgets. From this widget users will change currency option for how they wish to see Properties Price.
Property Page Content Options
These options are managed from a global management area (can apply for all properties) and they can be overwritten on each property page from the Content Settings available in each property.
Option to display Agent on sidebar by default
Agent / User information and contact form can now show on sidebar for all properties with just one click in Theme Options.
Show property information as tabs
Now, there two options for property information: tabs and accordion.
Property Slider thumbs in vertical layout
We added a new design for the Property Slider Thumbs – vertical alignment on the right side of the slider.
Walkscore API integration *OPTIONAL
If you wish to use Walkscore, you only need to add the walkscore API in Admin. If the Api is added, on the Property page it will appear a new section Walkscore grade.
Advanced Search Vertical Design Option
Properties List Default View Control
Now you can choose the default view for properties list: LIST or GRID. This will apply for Properties List, Taxonomy and Advanced Search Results pages.
Price Thousand Separator Control
Property Hidden Field
2 New headers
Background Image for Footer
Re-order Images in Submission Form
Profile Website URL
Now agents or users can add their website to profile information.
Google Maps View Option
Now, the Admin can choose the default view of the Google maps.
There are the following options: