Create a Property
How to create a new Property Page and what settings are optional in WP Estate
- Go to Admin Panel – Properties – Add New
- Type property title
- Add description (you can use also shortcodes and the WordPress editor panel options)
- Type Property Settings (Address, County, State, Zip, Country, Agent Notes, Property Status).
Property Status can be managed separately – http://wpestate.org/video-tutorials/how-to-use-the-custom-labels-that-show-on-properties-thumbs/If you set Property Status to NORMAL, no status shows on front end. If you don’t type Agent Notes, they don’t show on Front End.
- Fill in Property Details (price, after price label, size, lot size, year built, rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, garages no, garage size, date available, basement, external construction, roofing, video from YouTube or Vimeo)
- Select Property Address. You can click on the Admin Map or you can type Latitude and Longitude coordinates.
- Drag the Yellow Man on Google Maps to confirm if the address you selected has Google Street View. If it does, check the box for this option.
- Check Features and Amenities that apply to the property page.
- Select Agent responsible
- Select sidebar options
- Select 1 Category
- Select 1 Action
- Select City, Area
- Upload images – see also this video tutorials http://wpestate.org/video-tutorials/how-to-add-images-to-property-slider/
- Select featured image (mandatory)
- Click Publish.