Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums WP RESIDENCE – Real Estate WordPress Theme FORUM Hide Features & Amenities title when list is empty Reply To: Hide Features & Amenities title when list is empty

Anna
Keymaster

Hi Mmantos

I am really sorry – but what you wish would create a new “if” condition which at this moment would increase page load, complicate a code (already complex) and create big issues for us in the code maintenance on long term. Since you are the first client to ask for this in 4000 clients (as the same logic is also in estate) – and knowing the risks, we will not do this at this moment. we will keep the idea on wishlist – and if more clients will need it, we will re-consider our position, although we really recommend against this change.

The options are:

– we do this as custom work just for your client (and he agrees to custom work hours + increase time load for property page). If you wish a quote please open a ticket here http://support.wpestate.org/

– you enable to show properties features un-checked (that way properties still show) and people can see that those are not available (a practice we know it’s being used on real estate websites). The option exists in admin -theme options – features and amenities.

Thank you and I really hope I managed to explain well our opinion on this change request.

Thank you
Anna