Camelia Support Team – WP Estate
I am sorry for the delay – but we did not get this message. Please use our support system if you wish our assistance – this is a general interest forum where clients can share their custom solutions if they wish to.
I recommend you to update update the theme because we have added some fixes for above issue.
Help for theme update: http://help.wpresidence.net/#!/updatetheme
WP RESIDENCE updates notes to v1.10.1 – 4.2 compatibility on April 24
– Visual Composer update for 4.2 compatibility – v 1.4.4
– Rev Slider update – v 1.6.9
NOTE: export your revolutions sliders before you update. For some clients – the update deleted their SLIDERS.
– Sidebar plugin update included in the theme to be compatible with 4.2 requirements. Change made is below:
added ‘id’=>sanitize_title($sidebar), at line 60
IMPORTANT NOTE:This is a third party plugin, but we had to make it compatible with WordPress 4.2 standards. Because of that – all custom sidebars add in SIDEBARS – ADD NEW will need to be populated with WIDGETS again. Then all pages with custom sidebars will have to be saved again.
– ADDED demo 5 content in themepack, demo_content folder and re-organized demo folders
– UPDATED style.css for the recover password background display when used from Login in Header
Client support is here – http://support.wpestate.org/