Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums WP ESTATE – Real Estate WordPress Theme FORUM map settings for category page Reply To: map settings for category page

Anna
Keymaster

Hi Galia

Zoom for that page is set from Theme Options – Google Maps Settings – Default Map Zoom – help http://help.wpestatetheme.org/#googlemaps

Alternately, can you advise me how to change the breadcrumbs so that they point to my category page instead of the auto-created one?

–> The breadcrumbs is coded in breadcrumbs.php If you know what changes to make, that is the file. I can’t guide you further I am afraid.

Another question – I am trying to set one pin for a certain combination of category and action and another pin for a combination of the same action with a different category. Unfortunately I am unsuccessful – when it is the same action, it only accepts the same pin for all combinations of that action and all categories… please help…

–> I am a little confused. In Admin – Pin Management you have a pin input for each category, each action and each category+action combination. A property should be added to 1 category and/or 1 action max. And the correct pin will be assigned.

If you have more problems, please send me wp-admin and more details about where to look.

Thank you
Anna