I have it on another site and it somehow matches the background – it must just not have a background color set. I have it on the contact page and in the footer.
Here it is on another site it works on with a different theme. http://comptroubles.com/contact/
–> Type this CSS in Theme Options – Design – Custom CSS:
– Also, I am using the theme for a mobile home park and they will be only listing homes in their park so I don’t need multiple cities and areas.. Is there a way to turn off all sorting except for price since I won’t need to sort by cities and areas.
-> You’d have to edit theme source files (and you need some technical knowledge for that so you don’t have errors). Would you like us to quote this for you? Please send me an email to [email protected] if yes.
– Is there a way to not display a footer logo, I don’t care for the way it looks and it makes the other footer widgets at a different height ? If I leave it blank it uses the wpestate logo.
—> Type this CSS in Theme Options – Design – Custom CSS:
– On my footer I have a longer email address and address, is there a way to space the footer widgets further apart?
–> I tried, but the only solution was to modify the font text size. Is that ok?
– On my mobile, my menu displays on top of my slider, is this fixable?
—> Try to upload the logo in 190px width (original). Let me know if you need more help after that.
– Home listing youtube video says error occurred, tried using regular link and embed link? Not sure what im doing wrong.
-> You have to add the VIDEO ID only (from the link). Have you added that?
-> Also, on the link you sent me, the featured is either too small or corrupted, as it doesn’t show well. please try to upload it again, or use a larger image.
Let me know if you need more help.