This is a good idea.
Names/Titles – don’t matter. But the Custom Page Templates matter.
So, this is the list:
By default, the theme comes with these 2 pages:
Advanced Search (with the advanced search custom template)
Compare pages (with the compare custom template)
Don’t delete these or Advanced Search and Compare will not work. You can edit the pages, add a different sidebar, modify sidebar position and rename the page titles. But don’t delete them.
These are the custom page options:
1. For Saving Favorite Properties:
Create a page with the User Dashboard Profile Page custom template.
Create a page with the User Dashboard Favorite custom template.
These pages should have sidebar set to NONE, as sidebar is not supported.
2. For FREE user submission.
Create the above +
Create a page for User Listings – with the User Dashboard custom page template.
Create a page for User Submission – with the User Dashboard Submit custom page template.
3. For Paid or Membership submission
Create all pages at 1+2 +
Create a page with the PayPal Processor custom page template (save and that is it)
Here you need to set up the PayPal api – as explained here http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/paypal-set-up-the-steps/
4. For Agent List (the page that lists all agents automatically) create a page with Agent List custom page template.
NOTE: don’t use “agents” for the link. This name is already used
5. For Properties List (the page that lists all properties automatically, favorite always first) create a page with the Properties List custom page template
NOTE: don’t use “properties” for the link name. This name is already used.
6. For Contact Page, create a page with the Contact Page custom page template.
The Lat and Long for this page are set in Theme Options – Google Maps Settings.
Logo, Email, social account, address and phone are set in Theme Options – Social & Contact
7. For Zillow Estimate widget to work
Create a page with the Zillow Estimate custom page template.
8. For Blog List page (that lists all posts) create a page with the Blog list page Custom page template.
NOTE: don’t use “blog” for the link name. This name is already used.
Hope this helps 🙂