Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums WP ESTATE – Real Estate WordPress Theme FORUM change the information in "bubble"

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hrenyc 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Marcos

Hi, how can i change the information in “bubble” whem i click in the pin? There are, photo, title, category and action, it’s possible to put description field?

thanks,

MSS

Marcos

Hi Ana, no answer?

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Marcos,

Sorry for the delay.

The modification must be done in JS and PHP. I need a developer’s confirmation before I post the exact files, because this is a sensitive edit. He’s still reviewing this question.

Will try to post a reply later today.

Thank you,
    Anna

crerem

Hello,

the modification is not very easy. You need to be fluent in php and javascript and have some knowledge about Google Maps APi.

First you need to add the info you want into a php array that is “transported” into javascript files. You are doing this into pin-management.php into listing_pins() function

Then in google_map_code.js, google_map_code_home,google_map_code_prop you need to read this array and add the desired detail into the marker .
    You do this in this line
    var marker = new google.maps.Marker({
    position: myLatLng,
    map: map,
    icon: custompin(beach[8]),
    shape: shape,
    title: decodeURIComponent( beach[0].replace(/\+/g,’ ‘)),
    zIndex: beach[3],
    image:beach[4],
    price:beach[5],
    type:beach[6],
    type2:beach[7],
    link:beach[9],
    infoWindowIndex : i
    });

then you need to add these info into bubble – you are doing this in the same files – you are doing this on these kind of instructions

infoBox.setContent(‘<div class=”info_details ‘+extra_adv_class+'” ><span id=”infocloser” onClick=\’javascript:infoBox.close();\’ ></span>‘+info_image+’‘+title+’<div class=”prop_details”><span id=”info_inside”>’+type+” “+in_type+” “+type2+this.price+'</span></div>’ );

Thanks

Marcos

I will try, Thanks a lot.

hrenyc
      Participant

Marcos,

Were you able to implement these changes?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.