Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  RobK 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Giamphs

Hi! I cannot see the comments on the website. I activated them on the screen options of the admin page but I dont see them anywhere. How can I activate them?

thanks!

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Giamphs,

Not all pages have comments. We disabled comments intentionally in pages, property pages and agent pages.

Where do you want to add comments? For properties – we have this forum post that will help http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/add-comments-on-property-page/

Thank you,
    Anna

Giamphs

Hi! Well im trying to add comments to a page or post and none of them work… please help!

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Giamphs,

Comments on post work – automatically. If you can’t make them work, please send me wp-admin and a link where you’re doing the tests.

Comments on page – are disabled intentionally in the code. I can help you restore that by adding the code I explain here http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/add-comments-on-property-page/

But I need access to admin for that as well.

You can email me these details at [email protected]

Thank you
    Anna

RobK
    Participant

Hi Anna,

The comments on my pages & posts seem to have vanished too & I don’t know what I’ve done for this to happen. Can you help please?

Rob

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Check if you disabled comments from Admin – Settings – Reading. I think you did that.

Thank you
    Anna

RobK
    Participant

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your fast reply.

I’ve just checked settings and there is no indication that the comments have been disabled.

do you have any other suggestions?

thanks again

Rob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.