Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums Future Development and Wish List Compare listing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anna 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Daniel Bryan

Hello Anna,

I bought WPRESIDENCE theme and it is as beautiful as you are.
    All the features are well thought through and awesome UX.

Can I add 1 of featured listing in addition to 4 user selected listing?

I see issue, as UX is mobile is not as good desktop/laptop, especially compare listing feature is not looking good for mobile devices, is it on the roadmap?

Thanks,
    Daniel

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel

Thank you very much for the nice comment 🙂

About Featured Listings – you have as admin a checkbox in Property – Edit Property for the same feature.

About the Compare UX on mobile – this was our best solution considering all the options. If you have a suggestion, please show it to me (a screenshot may help).

Thank you,
    Anna

Daniel Bryan

Thanks Anna,

About Featured Listings, let me explain my question in detail…
    I need to display paid featured listing by default e.g. user select 3 properties for comparison but in compare listing page app displays 4 properties, 3 selected by user and 4th paid listing.
    Can we do this?

Compare UX on mobile –
    A good example of compare listing on web as well as mobile
    http://smartphones.findthebest.com/compare/1-118-170-188-290-317-628/T-Mobile-G2-vs-LG-T-Mobile-G2x-vs-Samsung-T-Mobile-Galaxy-S2-vs-T-Mobile-Vivacity-vs-Samsung-T-Mobile-Sidekick-4G-vs-Huawei-T-Mobile-Comet-vs-T-Mobile-Prism-2

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Daniel

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel

About Featured Listings, let me explain my question in detail…
    I need to display paid featured listing by default e.g. user select 3 properties for comparison but in compare listing page app displays 4 properties, 3 selected by user and 4th paid listing.
    Can we do this?

—> I am not sure. It may be done, but definitely as custom development. I don’t know how long it would take and if possible. If interested, we can evaluate this change. Please email me at [email protected] for more details.

Compare UX on mobile –
    A good example of compare listing on web as well as mobile

http://smartphones.findthebest.com/compare/1-118-170-188-290-317-628/T-Mobile-G2-vs-LG-T-Mobile-G2x-vs-Samsung-T-Mobile-Galaxy-S2-vs-T-Mobile-Vivacity-vs-Samsung-T-Mobile-Sidekick-4G-vs-Huawei-T-Mobile-Comet-vs-T-Mobile-Prism-2

–> That compare has only price. And it’s different Compare than what we have – as coding I mean. But, I wrote down your suggestion and my colleagues will review as well. From my point of view, it’s not adaptable to our theme, but we’ll review once more.

Thanks
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.