Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anna 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Eric Jasinski

Hi,

I’ve been working on developing a website for a small business using the WP estate theme. As you know, the theme default allows the user to either put a site title or site logo (image) that appears in the top left corner or the website. However, I was wondering if there was a way to keep the site title in the top left corner while also using a company logo and putting it in the top right corner. (The way the site is currently, the site title is out of place because I have been messing around experimenting with custom CSS)

In short, I don’t know if custom CSS is the right method, but any help making the logo appear with the site title in the other top corner would be greatly appreciated!

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for the email. The easiest way to know if I can help with CSS recommendations to see the link with the work you’ve done so far.

I can try to work in browser preview to help you, but without the link I can’t do much.

You can also email me this info at annapx0909@gmail.com

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.