Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joakim 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Joakim

Hi

It would be great if a feature could be added to being able to upload drawing/drawings of the object….

Regards
    Joakim

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Joakim,

By drawings, you mean like documents?

A client uses this plugin to embed / upload plan floors – Easy FancyBox

He also sent me this CSS which you must use for the embed to show full height. We’ll add this CSS in a future release.

embed {
    height: 100% !important;
    }

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Anna

Joakim

Hmm i wonder if that was meant for the same ting..

The thing I am after is that when customers wants to add an object they can also upload a floorplan, just as they do with images.

When displaying the object the floorplan could be displayed as a downloadable link or a minature of it….

Will try it though, but maybe a development issue for you to a fortcoming release? Since agents usuallt tend to want to upload floorplans i mean.

Best regards
    Joakim

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Joakim,

Now I understand.

You were referring to user front end submission form – and the option to add plan floors (images). I assume this needs extra options too (like description?) And a way to list/order images?

I added your idea to the wishlist. I can’t tell you more than that at this point.

If there will be new developments regarding this, I’ll let you know.

Thank you
    Anna

Joakim

GREAT!!!! I must say, your support is a w s o m e. And I am sure that most agents would like this option too 🙂

Anyways, released my version today at http://www.egenbostad.nu and already got 27 likes within the first few hours.

Regards
    Joakim

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.