Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums WP ESTATE – Real Estate WordPress Theme FORUM How to change hover color for listings thumbs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Andrea

2.) Can I get rid of hover option when I hover over the property thumbnail. It lights up in green.. and Im assuming it’s there to play a video? We just don’t use this feature at our brokerage.

Anna
    Keymaster

2.) Can I get rid of hover option when I hover over the property thumbnail. It lights up in green.. and Im assuming it’s there to play a video? We just don’t use this feature at our brokerage.

-> The easiest way is to change color and the arrow image. We’ve placed these as a way for users to enter the page, not just to watch video.

To change color, use this CUSTOM CSS lines. Change colors to the ones you want:

#post figcaption {background: #000000;border: 10px solid #000000;}

-> You can also replace the Hover Arrow image with a different one (without the white circle, perhaps). The images are in css/css-images/hover-arrow.png and css/css-images/hover-arrow2.png All you have to do is edit them and replace them on live domain, with the same name.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.