first: translate the words:
1. go to your website cPanel.
2. go to phpMyAdmin and select your wordpress database.
3. from the top toolbar select Search .
4. in the Words or values to search type sold and select all tables by pressing Select All then press Go.
5. now you will find 1 match inside table ardcom_options Browse Delete press the Browse link.
6. change the 2 option_value into your new values (you can add more than 2 values).
second: edit CSS style file:
1. go to your style sheet file style.css.
2. search for word sold and change it into the new name (adding - in place of spaces. for example new name must be new-name in the style.css ).
3. do the same for open-house .
You just delete sold and open house, add your own and then the new css add in child theme style.css
You will have the same translation management for custom property fields, custom advanced search fields, custom titles on property page, features and amenities. All these are edited from Theme Options.