Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Patsak 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Patsak

Hi Anna

How can I make image thumbnail in Post show large display by default?

Please see image here
    Capture<br />image sharing sites<br /><br />

Thank you for your support

Patsak

Secondly, it seems like Bootstrap does not work on your theme, does it? or where should I edit?

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Patsak,

About the blog post question, I forwarded it to the technical team. They have to advise if the slider can be easily modified to open the image by default. I hope to have an answer for you by Monday.

About BOOSTSRAP, this theme is not built on Bootstrap. You have to modify the files in the theme if you want to make a change in the theme files.

Hope it helps!

Thank you,
    Anna

crerem

the simples way is to “fake” a click event in javascript

on control.js try adding something like $(‘#main-carusel li:first-child’).trigger(‘click’);

add this line after

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    “use strict”;

is at line 67

Thanks and Good luck

Patsak

Hello, Crerem thank you for suggestion

I added like this

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    “use strict”;
    $(‘#main-carusel li:first-child’).trigger(‘click’);
    $(‘#brsize’).html($(window).width());

but it made carusel image layout broken

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Patsak,

This change is not easy.

Can you please post the link to where the change is now,after you added it? Maybe we can figure out from preview if we can give further advice.

Thanks
    Anna

Patsak

Hi Anna

This is a link to that post. Now it is not broken but it did not work

Capture<br />

Thank you

Patsak

Patsak

Hi, Anna

I just bought plugin named “wp google maps”, and I found out that this plugin make info box in theme map broken.

Capture

Is there a way to fix it?

and please answer this post
    http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/images-in-post/

Thank you very much

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Patsak,

About the plugin – I don’t know it. And, unfortunately, we can’t help debug third party plugins. Maybe the plugin owner can tell you more, maybe he has a setting or something that can help you.

—-

About images in post, I don’t know if we can help more, without us doing the coding. Will try to think of another solution, but I can’t make any promises. It’s a difficult edit to make. Will write as soon as we have more news.

Thank you,
    Anna

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Patsak,

I’m really sorry. I talked to the team but I’m afraid we have to do the changes in JS to modify the blog post slider – to open by default.

On top of my head, I can recommend to select to turn off the blog post slider and try to use a third party slider or gallery plugin.

There are many solutions and I’ve noticed you’re familiar to WordPress plugins, so I hope you find a slider that you like.

Of course, you can also use the Revolution Slider shortcode as well.

It’s a workaround that needs some extra time, but it’s the best solution I can think of.

Hope it helps.

Thank you
    Anna

Patsak

Thank you for supports Anna 🙂 I will try

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.