Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums WP RESIDENCE – Real Estate WordPress Theme FORUM Listing details custom fields help

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anna 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Nick
    Participant

Hello guys,

I’ve created a custom field with the name “directions”

Field Name: directions
    Field Label: Directions Link
    Field Type: short text
    Field Order: 1

In the listings_functions.php the custom field is in line 346 and show all custom fields with one style (as shown below).

if($value!=”){
    $return_string.= ‘<div class=”listing_detail col-md-4″>‘.ucwords($label).’: ‘ .$value. ‘</div>’;
    }

How can I show the “directions” custom field with a code like property_rooms as shown below?

if ($property_rooms != ”){
    $return_string.= ‘<div class=”listing_detail col-md-4″>‘.__(‘Rooms’,’wpestate’).’:<br />’ . $property_rooms . ‘</div>’;
    }

With this change I will be able to give a different unique style, with icon, link, etc)

Thanks all

nick

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Nick

This is a technical question and my colleagues would need to go over the code to be able to confirm if they can help with some tips or not.

Please open a ticket here – http://support.wpestate.org/

Because of the workload they only answer in the ticket system as they don’t have the chance to be on forum as well.

Thank you for understanding.

Anna

Nick
    Participant

Sorry for the inconvenience. I asked whether there is someone else to answer.

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Nick

There is no inconvenience for us. No worries about that.

Thank you
    Anna

rashmi18
    Participant

Hi Nick

Had you found the solution ?
    I need the same.I want to display one of the custom field where the area,bath,rooms,..are shown
    Please reply me.I am in great need.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  rashmi18.

rashmi18
    Participant

Hi Nick

Had you find the solution ?
    I need the same.I want to display one of the custom field where the area,bath,rooms,..are shown
    Please reply me.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  rashmi18.

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi

Please see also this forum http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/php-function-print-custom-field-different-place/

The Area, Baths, Rooms – are in libs/listing_functions.php

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.