Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums WP ESTATE – Real Estate WordPress Theme FORUM Make country list translate with WPML

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Anna
    Keymaster

The country list is not translatable at the moment. but is something we will do in the next versions. Until then you can do this :

In libs/new-theme-admin.php at line 2345 you have

$countries = array("Afghanistan", "Albania", .................................

replace each country with

__("Country name","wpestate") ,

So you will have

$countries = array(__("Afghanistan","wpestate") ,__("Albania","wpestate"), ......

After that the country list will be translatable.

Thank you

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Anna.
    • This topic was modified 3 years ago by  Anna.

Nick
    Participant

Thank you! But why didn’t you already make the country list translatable the way you are describing?

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Nick

We have on our to do list to make this translatable. But until then we created this forum so people can manage this until we release the update.

Thank you
    Anna

Nick
    Participant

Thank you. But your how-to is much older than the last update!?

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Nick

This is for Estate theme and it is not older 🙂

If you wish to have this in Residence as well (makes sense), I have to add it on the to do list as we have not considered this yet.

Thank you
    Anna

Nick
    Participant

Oh, my mistake. I didn’t realize, that I was posting in the WP Estate forum section.

Yes, please put it on your to-do list for WP Residence. Thank you!

Anna
    Keymaster

Ok. Will review this as update for Residence. Had already noted it since yesterday. Thanks. Anna

Nick
    Participant

Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.