Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anna 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

patsak

Hi Anna,

I want to make my website on any mobile devices and tablets display as same (both layout and content) as computer display. Is it possible to just delete css in my media

Thank you very much

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Patsak,

The responsive CSS is in my_media.css

You can remove that, but if you do that people will have to scroll left/right to see all content. The web is made on 960px screen resolution. And mobile devices are much small.

Hope it helps.

Thank you
    Anna

patsak

Hi Anna, thank you for your response

When I tried to remove my_media.css, it seems that mobile display is mess up. I want to remove all responsive display because it turned put that users in my country did not like the responsive version (they want the same display and laptop)

Thank you

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Patsak,

Mobile is too small to be able to show the web version nicely. Responsive design is required.

You can try to follow these steps here http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/disable-responsive-site/

However, mobile display will not be nice and clean if you remove the responsive css. It will just mess things up.

All websites have a slightly different design in responsive (like menu) – but the general design doesn’t change.

Hope my answer is helpful.

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.