Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums WP ESTATE – Real Estate WordPress Theme FORUM payment subscription vs listing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anna 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Joakim

HI Anna

Is there s a way to combine the two payment options “payment per listing” and “subswcription”?

What I am after is that I both can allow individual charatchers to display their room, apartment, house or whatever and just pay a one time fee (payment per listing) and at the samt time have a subscription payment option for real estate agents who have many objects?

I hope I could explain it in a fairly simple way 🙂

Regards
    Joakim

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Joakim,

The theme is built to have 1 or the other (not both).

Additional changes would have to be done as custom development.

If you want to discuss more, please send me your details to [email protected]

Thank you
    Anna

Joakim

Thanks for the answer. I think I might have to figure out a workaround here….

Anyways, that could be a tip for you guys for future development. Shouldnt be too hard (imho)

Best regards
    Joakim

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Joakim,

We fixed that hover text too in 2.04 version. But you need to upgrade as that was a fix we didn’t save separately, as it was already done on top of v2.04

If you have questions about the upgrade, please let me know.

Thank you
    Anna

Joakim

hi

Do you know if there are any perticular files that needs updating?

Regards
    Joakim

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Joakim,

Honestly, this is a very complicated modification.

You have to do a search by “membership” in all theme files to see all locations (there are many places).

I can’t guide correctly without doing the actual development.

Hope this helps,

Good luck!
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.