Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roxana 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

James1966
    Participant

Hi,
    is there a way to get the Property slider (shortcode) to automatically run through the properties photos on the single property page, as the header the does?

Also for the printed version of the page, I have been unable to find a way to format the page so that the results appear in columns. I notice that your printed page is also listed straight down with no columns but i need to get all of the information in one page for an estate agent to print. Can you point me in the right direction please.

I would also be very keen on having the search facility for front end users that i have seen in 1.07. I currently have 1.06 but have lost track of all of the changes i have made. Is there any way for me to add this without upgrading?

Many thanks
    James

Roxana
    Keymaster

Hi James,

is there a way to get the Property slider (shortcode) to automatically run through the properties photos on the single property page, as the header the does?

–> I understand, but at this moment this can be reviewed as custom work only. It’s not an easy one.

Also for the printed version of the page, I have been unable to find a way to format the page so that the results appear in columns. I notice that your printed page is also listed straight down with no columns but i need to get all of the information in one page for an estate agent to print. Can you point me in the right direction please.

—> Hope this helps http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/printing-property/ It’s the best way to guide

I would also be very keen on having the search facility for front end users that i have seen in 1.07. I currently have 1.06 but have lost track of all of the changes i have made. Is there any way for me to add this without upgrading?

–> Really sorry, but there is no possibility to keep track of each code and tell you what code to modify. We modify many files and add a lot of code in each version, since we keep adding complex and new features. We explained here the options and we tried to give the best directions possible – http://wpestate.org/theme-updates-people-modified-core-theme-files/

Hope this helps.

Roxana

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Roxana.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.