Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums WP ESTATE – Real Estate WordPress Theme FORUM Seach in User Dashboard

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anna 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

davidn68
    Participant

​Hello,

I would like to know, if it is possible to add a Search Module in the User Dashboard.
    The agents who have many properties would find it easier to search and edit/delete properties.

Or maybe, an “Edit” button (Not in User Dash) that appears only to the designated users/agents of the properties, which will enable them easier and quicker editing/deleting access.

Is this possible?

Thanks!​

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  davidn68.

davidn68
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to rephrase my question.

Is there a possibility to add an “Edit this property” button that will appear only if the Owner/Administrator are logged in? (Whilst in the property description)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  davidn68.

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi david

Thank you for the comment.

Regarding

Is there a possibility to add an “Edit this property” button that will appear only if the Owner/Administrator are logged in? (Whilst in the property description)

I am afraid what you wish is not easy to implement and I am not sure if it’s possible either.

At this moment we are fully booked and we cannot review new custom work requests, so I can only recommend to see if another development company can help with this implementation – if you need it now and it’s a must.

For any other features we have in the theme – you can also contact us for support here – http://support.wpestate.org/login/

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.