Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums WP ESTATE – Real Estate WordPress Theme FORUM Search button color change

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anna 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Gladwyn Lewis

Hi Anna,

I’ve tried your previous suggestion with

.vernil:hover {
    background-color: #67cfd8;
    color: #fff;
    }

to change the search button color, however nothing has changed. Could you assist with that please?

Gladwyn Lewis

Also can we change Type 1 Option to default to the Advanced Search only? I.e. when you click on the magnifying glass, you get taken to the advanced search option itself.

Gladwyn Lewis

Oh And one last thing, in the Property Page, how do we remove the first image option (which is the location map). I just want images in the Property descriptions

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Gladwyn,

For item 1, please give me URL address to see what it doesn’t work. It works for me on our demo website.

For Item 2, you can edit the source files to remove Search form and Edit the Advanced Search button to show the loupe image. The CSS class for the Advanced Search button is

.advanced_search_map {line 50054 in style.css)

The CSS class for the Search Form is

.search_map { (line 5005 in style.css)

You can use as example the Search Map style CSS to build the Advanced Search button.

These changes require some CSS knowledge. If you need our help customizing the theme for items you’re not familiar with technically, we can estimate the updates. Send me an email to [email protected] for more details.

Thank you!
    Anna

Anna
    Keymaster

About:

“Oh And one last thing, in the Property Page, how do we remove the first image option (which is the location map). I just want images in the Property descriptions”

-> You must edit the source PHP files to change the slider slides. This is the main file affecting the property slider: single_estate_property.php

If you need our technical assistance with these advanced customization, we can offer you our development services. Email me if interested in a quote.

Thank you!
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.