Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anna 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Kirwin

Hey,

Thanks for your previous response. Hey, Anna would does the theme support a keyword search? If not can you recommend a solution.

Thanks – have a great day!

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Kirwin

You’re welcome.

The keyword search we have is the sidebar Search Widget.

If you install a plugin called SEARCH EVERYTHING will help you search through custom posts taxonomies, content as well.

Hope it helps.

Thank you
    Anna

Mitch

Is there any way to get the Keyword Search displayed when viewed on a mobile device? It’s meant as a shortcut to quickly load the map for a specific location without using Advanced Search. Ideal would be:
    1. As in desktop view, as an overlay on the map.
    2. Displayed on top, through a Widget. Currently it works through the sidebar widget but viewed on mobile it ends up all below. I could not get the Top Left Bar Widget visible.

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Mitch

Thank you for the question.

We don’t have such a feature at all:
    “It’s meant as a shortcut to quickly load the map for a specific location without using Advanced Search. ” I need more details to advise if this can be done as custom development. Maybe you can email me an example via email (i got your email too but decided to reply here)

And, to confirm – you need the WordPress search widget show on mobile? Or you wish something else?

On Mobile Advanced Search is different than on web – so even if you have advanced Search type 1 on web, on mobile it will be replaced by the Mobile Advanced Search in mobile view.

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.