Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums WP ESTATE – Real Estate WordPress Theme FORUM Static Header Image Being Cut Off

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anna 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Shawn

Hi, Anna!

I’m having a lot of fun playing with the theme, and my team and I are extremely excited about what we are seeing thus far.

I know I’ve been bombarding you with questions, and I’m sincerely apologize.

On the Register page, I placed a static image in the header. The page seems to cut off the image along the bottom no matter what size I make the image.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Shawn

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Shawn,

I think you mean the breadcrumbs cut off the image you upload, but I’m not sure until I see the link. And that’s correct. You can remove breadcrumbs, if you believe that is not what you need (although they’re good for SEO). We have a forum about how to remove breadcrumbs from CSS. Just let me know if this is what you want.

Can you please send a link to me to confirm this is it? It’s more time consuming to look through all emails and find the links you’ve already sent to me.

Thank you
    Anna

Shawn

Certainly!

The link is http://livingeastok.com/register/

Thank you so much!

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Sean,

That is the breadcrumbs on top of the image. You can add a margin of 28px to your image to “trick” the design. This is an easy workaround.

Or I can help move the breadcrumbs lower (but it will affect the design with sidebar as well.

Let me know how I can help.

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.