Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anna 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Joakim

Hi

Where do I find the translation for “New Image:” when adding a new image?

It is not located in the *.po-file and not in the front-end-submission.php

I might be coming with huge amounts of questions in a while… 🙂

Would be nice with a manual or movie fot the advanced search. Can not get it to work and see others have problems with it too.

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Joakim,

Thank you for the email.

“New Image” – not translating, will check and if it’s not, we’ll add it in the next version 2.03

For Advanced Search, here’s the help you need to get you started.

http://help.wpestatetheme.org/#advsearchfields
    http://help.wpestatetheme.org/#pinsedit2

Basically, there are 3 important rules:

1. If you modify category, action, city and area, make sure TITLE and SLUGS match. Better delete slug and click save. WordPress saves it correctly.
    2. If you use Custom Advanced Search, make sure you don’t have “non logical” settings
    3. In Advanced Search custom fields (like numbers) don’t add “.” (commas).

I won’t have time to do a video, although I will as soon as I can. If you can’t set this up, send me an email with your wp-admin credentials at [email protected]

I’ll help you.

Thank you!
    Anna

Joakim

Another translation issue..

Where do i find the countries list? When adding a property I can only choose english translation, so instead of getting “Sverige”, i get “Sweden”.

On the other hand, I would like to remove that completly since I will only be operating in Sweden, which makes that field unnecessary…

Regards
    Joakim

P.s Thanks for the quick respons

Joakim

btw, what do you mean when you say “slug”? url-address?

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Joakim,

About:
    Where do i find the countries list? When adding a property I can only choose english translation, so instead of getting “Sverige”, i get “Sweden”.
    On the other hand, I would like to remove that completly since I will only be operating in Sweden, which makes that field unnecessary…

-> You can hide the dropdown, but you’ll need to play with CSS. I haven’t modified the code for any client, but one sent me these notes in case anybody else wants to do the same.

Wrote it all with CSS3 so I added

[for=”property_country”] {display: none;}
    [id=”property_country”] {display: none;}

the “for” is the Label, and the “id” is the drop down itself.
    I only had the label hidden and the drop down was hidden with regular CSS which also affected the other fields on the page.
    so after adding the CSS3 for the country field it hid the field and left everything else alone.

– Modifying the dropdown to have only 1 value can be done in the code. The file is theme-admin.php (there are listed all countries). But you need to know PHP to make sure you don’t brake anything.

———

The slug is the link, yes.

I uploaded an image that will be in the manual soon: http://i.imgur.com/uT95zd0.jpg

If that doesn’t work, then it’s probably that your search problems are related to Swedish characters (same as German). We have a fix for that in 2.04 which is work in progress. I can email the files to you sooner, if it’s the case. Just email me at [email protected]

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.